Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Thoughts

Count Your Blessings

This was my start on the other letter C idea which evolved into something else. 
This was going nowhere until today. 

I had a hard time getting to church this morning. I made it which is blessing in itself. I often underestimate the power of going to church. It is like taking vitamins for the spirit. We often overlook the many blessings that are poured into our lives. Large and small they come even in some of our darkest times. Some our subtle till you look back and see their magnificence. The blessing we seem to forget the most is God's unending love for us. It is a blessing we should remember at the beginning and end of each day.

So in my thoughts of blessings, my C for cup evolved into a cup that runs over with heavenly blessings to count and remember. And to remember this:

G O D   L O V E S   Y O U !

No comments:

Post a Comment